Below we be providin' ye with a guide to all the icons ye be seeing throughout the game. If ye be havin' any further questions, contact arrr Support team for aid.
1. Gold Coins: Gold Coins arrr what ye be needin' to upgrade the production of yer Fishin' Boats, as well as bein' able to unlock new ones.
2. Pearls: Aye, ye be needing Pearls to upgrade yer Captains and Boats. If ye be needin more, ye can always purchase them from the Store, if ye tap the plus sign beside yer Pearl count, or openin' the Store menu.
3. Gems: Here be yer Gem count. Ye can also purchase more Gems from the Store. Arrr!
4. Scroll Up: The red arrow appears if there be new things to unlock that are not visible on yer screen.
5. Assign Captain: Assignin' a Captain to a Boat'll automate the Fishing process - no tappin' required!
6. Upgrade Boat: Upgradin' yer Boats opens up deeper waters, an' increases yer productivity.
7. Upgrade Captain: These permanent upgrades be for increasin' a Captain's automated productivity level.
8. Floating Chests & Bottles: Tap the floatin' Chests an' Bottles for free treasure. *Chests'll require watchin' a short video to collect.
9. Maritime TV: Watchin' a short video on the ol' Maritime TV'll boost yer income by 2x for a set period o' time. Ye can add more time by watchin' more videos!
10. Boat Menu: This window'll be displayin' all the Fishing Boats ye've unlocked, as well as any available upgrades.
11. Captain Menu: This menu shows ye all the Captains ye've unlocked, as well as any available upgrades.
12. Fishing Store: The Store be where ye can cash in for Daily Deals, purchase helpful items, an' buy more Gems using real currency.
13. Settings Menu: The Wrench icon be where ye'll find the Settings menu. From here ye can adjust the game settings, find yer Player ID, and contact arrr Support team for aid.
14. Min/Max Button: This be fer usin' when upgrading the depth range of yer Boats. Spend more or less Gold Coins per upgrade.
15. Upgrade Boat Menu: The Boats menu be tellin' ye which Boats be eligible for an upgrade, what those upgrades'll cost, and what they'll earn ye fer doin' so. *Upgrades require Pearls & Boat Cards.
16. Upgrade Captain Menu: Like the Boats menu, the Captains menu be tell'in ye which Captains be eligible for an upgrade, what those upgrades'll cost, and what they'll earn ye fer doing so. *Upgrades require Pearls & Captains Cards.
17. Store Purchasing 1: Ye can purchase Daily Deals, Crates, Time Skips & Pearls with yer in game currencies from the Store menu.
18. Store Purchasing 2: Ye can also purchase more Gems with yer real world currency from the Store as well. Should ye be experiencin' any difficulties with yer purchase, contact arrr Support team for aid.